Can I change the way I have to swipe to a button that I have to press instead on a LG k51

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I hate having to swipe to do almost anything on this pos and metro guy said there was a way to switch it. Trying to figure out how. If you got any ideas lmk cause this thing keeps doing what I'm not trying to do it comes to the swiping

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

We need to know more about your issue in order to help you.

There are a lot of reasons one may have to swipe instead of poke so first things first we need know what you're swiping. Are you talking about swiping calls, answer or decline, do you mean swiping to unlock your phone or wake the screen, do you mean in general to return to home, access your quick launch apps or go back? What are you swiping and why?

Are you using a launcher other than the LG launcher? Like Nova launcher or something else?

Tell us a bit more to begin getting advice. To receive notifications when others reply to your thread and to leave comments of your own please take a minute to create an account. It will help you communicate and get help. This link will guide you through how to do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty