Can I get some help with a problem with Google Chrome downloaded files?

shirleya1960

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Problems with Google Chrome downloaded files

If I download an image from Google Chrome it does not show in my download folder. The only way I can get to view my file is if I download something else from regular Google. So sometimes I download a bunch of images from Google Chrome and then go to Google and download a random image. The images that I previously downloaded from Google Chrome then appear in my download folder. Explain this please.

By the way the reason I prefer Google Chrome over Google for downloading images is because for the last few weeks the resolution of the Google images are not good whereas they are clear on Google Chrome. Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Problems with Google Chrome downloaded files

Welcome to Android Central! Are you downloading the images using Google Image Search on Chrome? And what do you mean by "regular Google"? Does that mean the Google search app, which is separate from Chrome?

When you download an image from Chrome, are you using the Downloads app to look, or are you using My Files to look directly in the /storage/sdcard0/Download directory? Sometimes, downloaded files don't show up in the Downloads app, but do show up in the actual directory.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ugo