Can I Use Google Play Gift Cards (US)?

LadyX20

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I was just wondering if I could use a US Google Play Gift Card to purchase apps via the Google Play Store. I do not live in the US, I live in the Middle East. But I have a VPN installed on my laptop that when I turn on automatically connects to a US IP address somewhere in California. I created a US Gmail account. But I don't want to purchase a gift card without knowing for sure that it will work. Can someone please let me know if this will work?

Thanks in advance! :)

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I was just wondering if I could use a US Google Play Gift Card to purchase apps via the Google Play Store. I do not live in the US, I live in the Middle East. But I have a VPN installed on my laptop that when I turn on automatically connects to a US IP address somewhere in California. I created a US Gmail account. But I don't want to purchase a gift card without knowing for sure that it will work. Can someone please let me know if this will work?

Thanks in advance! :)

I have no idea whatsoever. I am very interested to hear if anyone's gotten this to work, though.

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Being curious I actually went ahead and tried it out for myself. You do not need to root your device. You just need a US Gmail account and a US VPN and you're set.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user1301