Can LG Keyboard Do Auto Space?

sojodave

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I've tried everything to get the LG keyboard to auto space when slide typing words . I took off word prediction and show emoticon suggestions. Any suggestions?

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
When I typing I almost never use the space bar because it just slows me down. It should auto correct all spaces automatically.

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
As long as you just start typing the next word it should put the space in automatically. Do you type each letter individually, or do you use the "swipe-like" feature to type?

jeversion1

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
I get this sometimes. I also have an issue where it doesn't always even show the word after I swipe it if its the first word of the message.

drbol

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I have ran into this too. It drives me crazy! I reboot the phone and it's fine. Looks like a bug to me. I have since downloaded the Swype keyboard and it works perfectly.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Mobile Nations mobile app

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
I've started using the LG keyboard since I was getting an error message when turning on the phone with the Android Keyboard. I've found one annoying thing about the LG keyboard - When using the swipe method and I make a mistake, it doesn't delete the word like the Android Keyboard did. You then have to manually delete each mistake - Pain in the ***!

Cheers
D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumythgrewal