Cannot Charge After Installing Lego Rom

naptownmade

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

So, I am having some serious issues with my Optimus after flashing Lego Rom. I have had the phone for several months and put ThundeRom on it right away, worked great. I gave Lego Rom a try and actually was really liking it....but.....my phone will no longer charge or connect via USB. Charging for 12 hours, it got a little bit over 10 percent. So, I said screw it, I'm going to go back to stock. I did everything in the post to return to stock and cannot get it to restore the NAND backup. It is driving me insane. I am knowledgeable enough and comfortable with working with it, and I just have no idea why it is not working. It is saying I need to run nandroid-mobile.sh restore in ADB. So, since I can't connect via USB, I installed ADBWireless and got it connected, etc....and can't get anywhere. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to get this back to stock? I am in desperate need as I was just gonna run it up to the Sprint store and be like WTF...but of course I can't until I get it back to at least the appearance of stock. Any help would be greatly appreciated my friends. If you can help, shoot me over an e-mail to mhughesindy@gmail.com if you could as I check that constantly and really need some help...I would be forever obliged....Thanks, Mike

swg0101

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I would try this...
1) Eject the SD card from your phone and insert it into a computer using the included microSD-SD adapter.
2) Go download this: http://files.mysticmidnight.net/zefie/files/cell/LG670/roms/nandroid-thunderc-V8-STOCK.zip
and extract it to the root of your SD card.
3) Safely remove the SD card from your computer, and then reinsert it into the phone.
4) Since you are on the LEGO Rom, hold the Power button until you see the list of options, select Recovery, and click OK.
5) Once in recovery, do a Nandroid restore using the image you have just downloaded on your SD card.
Then to replace the custom recovery to stock recovery, do the following (from zefie's post - if you still can't get your USB connected correctly - this is the furthest you will be able to get):
6) adb shell
7) mount /sdcard (if this throws an error about "device or resource busy", just ignore it)
8) cd /sdcard/nandroid/mem=477M/BCDMRS12-20101122-1915
9) flash_image recovery recovery.img
10) reboot

11) Remove the SD card, place it into a PC, and do a format/wipe on it. After that, replace in phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
generalMontana