Can't keep Bluetooth music playing in my car

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I have tried multiple music players and when I connect to my sync system via Bluetooth and play music it will keep stopping. Not sure why or what setting I am missing. Could someone please let me know if this is just a bug or what I am missing????

It will resume as soon as I hit the lock button and wake the phone up or unlock it with the fingerprint sensor. Starting to get very annoying as it does not do this when I am listening to my power beats 3's. So I am wondering if it is a setting or something else. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

DamianP

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I have tried multiple music players and when I connect to my sync system via Bluetooth and play music it will keep stopping. Not sure why or what setting I am missing. Could someone please let me know if this is just a bug or what I am missing????

It will resume as soon as I hit the lock button and wake the phone up or unlock it with the fingerprint sensor. Starting to get very annoying as it does not do this when I am listening to my power beats 3's. So I am wondering if it is a setting or something else. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Not sure if this is car specific issue?. I have used mine in an Audi, BMW and an Alpine car stereo with the native music player and Spotify with no issues.