Can't log in.

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
Jesus dude. I just spent an hour trying to figure out how to log on. Still don't know how I did it. Register kept popping up. I don't know what I clicked but then the log on came up. Then it kept telling me I was using the wrong password. So I tried it again and it told me I was already logged in and to click here to return to forums. Please tell me where to log in at. Or fix it if it's a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Jesus dude. I just spent an hour trying to figure out how to log on. Still don't know how I did it. Register kept popping up. I don't know what I clicked but then the log on came up. Then it kept telling me I was using the wrong password. So I tried it again and it told me I was already logged in and to click here to return to forums. Please tell me where to log in at. Or fix it if it's a problem.
Just to be clear -- you're asking about logging into the Android Central forums? This thread was originally about logging into a Netflix account.

If you're asking about how to log into the Android Central forums, I can break off your post and create a new thread in the Site Feedback forum.

Reactions: Amthebigdog

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
Just to be clear -- you're asking about logging into the Android Central forums? This thread was originally about logging into a Netflix account.

If you're asking about how to log into the Android Central forums, I can break off your post and create a new thread in the Site Feedback forum.
Yes it applies to android center. Sorry I thought I had it this time. Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I moved these posts to the Site Feedback forum.

Are you using the forum website, or the AC Forums app that's based on Tapatalk?

Reactions: Amthebigdog

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
I'm not sure what I was doing. But now I click search forums, find what looks like would be the best forum for my post and post there. Finding that spot where it breaks the forums down by category is helpful. I'm hoping ingit it right this time. Still don't know where to log in. I try to keep the connection open to go back to the site it's when I get logged out I have the problem.