cant minimize keyboard?

davidminor03

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
So I just got this phone Sunday coming from a 3vo. Both my first OG evo and the last one I could push and hold menu in order to make the keyboardita hide or appear... apparently either that's broken or I assume there is another way to do this? Its driving me crazy while surfing the web and needing to make it go away in order to see the submit buttons.

Last edited:

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
So I just got this phone Sunday coming from a 3vo. Both my first OG evolution and the last one I could push and hold menu in order to make the keyboardita hide or appear... apparently either that's broken or I assume there is another way to do this? Its driving me crazy while surfing the web and needing to make it go away in order to see the submit buttons.

Hit the u turn looking arrow (the back capacitvie button) and it makes the keyboard go away.

davidminor03

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
wow. goes to show how trained HTC had me - never even considered trying it just figured that hitting it would take me back a page and loose whatever I just typed. Thanks guys lol waaay to simple of an answer.

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
wow. goes to show how trained HTC had me - never even considered trying it just figured that hitting it would take me back a page and loose whatever I just typed. Thanks guys lol waaay to simple of an answer.

No problem I was the same way i had a hero and when i was the sprint store trying the gs2 i had to have the sprint tech show me too