Can't open phone anymore (Stuck in Android Recovery)

Wrapnight

Jun 5, 2023
Visit site
I always power off my phone whenever I get near my school, usually when I power on its fine, but today when I opened it, it took a very long time for anything to happen, it was stuck on the Galaxy logo. Then it said that I can't open my phone and that I should 1, restart, 2, wipe data, or 3 take it to a somewhere idk i forgot.
I don't know what to do right now, if I reboot the system then it wont open.
If you need the logs or anything then please tell me because I don't know what I should be looking at

Wrapnight

Jun 5, 2023
Visit site

Attachments

• 20230605_220608.jpg
    20230605_220608.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230605_220555.jpg
    20230605_220555.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 12

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You can read about the system's Rescue Party component here: https://source.android.com/docs/core/tests/debug/rescue-party

Unfortunately, it sounds like there's been some kind of catastrophic failure of the system. You may not be able to salvage the data on the phone. I know you don't want to hear this, but this is why we always emphasize the importance of keeping important data backed up or synced somewhere on a regular basis.:(

Wrapnight

Jun 5, 2023
Visit site
You can read about the system's Rescue Party component here: https://source.android.com/docs/core/tests/debug/rescue-party

Unfortunately, it sounds like there's been some kind of catastrophic failure of the system. You may not be able to salvage the data on the phone. I know you don't want to hear this, but this is why we always emphasize the importance of keeping important data backed up or synced somewhere on a regular basis.:(
Damn, is it possible to still like transfer data while it's in android recovery mode?

Wrapnight

Jun 5, 2023
Visit site
There's a 50/50 chance we can try flashing the stock firmware while saving Data but you would need to know what carrier you have to enter the CSC code for it .
I'll ask my mom later for the what carrier I have. If I do find out and get the csc code, what would I need to do next?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'll ask my mom later for the what carrier I have. If I do find out and get the csc code, what would I need to do next?
You will need a computer
Download odin latest and Feija Samsung firmware tool from XDA forum , once you get that far let me know