can't see the 3 buttons in landscape mode

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I got my nexus 7 today and evreything was okay, after I restart the device the buttons on the bottom of the screen moved away from each other, in landscpae mode i can't see them at all. What is this problem?

Posted via Android Central App

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Are they not there, or are they auto-hiding? Is the black bar there? Sometimes the buttons will auto hide, but there will be 3 dark grey dots instead. You can still push the buttons when they're like this. If the buttons are gone altogether, and they don't come back with a reboot, I would try a factory restore.

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Are they not there, or are they auto-hiding? Is the black bar there? Sometimes the buttons will auto hide, but there will be 3 dark grey dots instead. You can still push the buttons when they're like this. If the buttons are gone altogether, and they don't come back with a reboot, I would try a factory restore.

The dark bar is there and if I press on the bottom of the bar it works but it doesn't work on all the bar. And i cant see the buttons at all.
But I also don't know why the buttons getting away frpm each other because in the start they were close.

This is how it looks
nfmrk9.png
Posted
55gw8h.png

One more problem I found is that the wallpaper doesn't scroll when I change between pages.

via Android Central App

Last edited:

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
The dark bar is there and if I press on the bottom of the bar it works but it doesn't work on all the bar. And i cant see the buttons at all.
But I also don't know why the buttons getting away frpm each other because in the start they were close.

This is how it looks
http://i41.tinypic.com/nfmrk9.pngPosted
http://i41.tinypic.com/55gw8h.png

One more problem I found is that the wallpaper doesn't scroll when I change between pages.

via Android Central App

The buttons in portrait should also be closer together. Something is jacked up software wise. I would do a factory reset.

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
The buttons in portrait should also be closer together. Something is jacked up software wise. I would do a factory reset.

I don't really know android, what is factory reset and how I do it?
It delete all my content on the device?

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't really know android, what is factory reset and how I do it?
It delete all my content on the device?

Oh sorry. It will delete all the settings you have on the device and all your apps and app data. It won't delete any media or downloads that you have. Go into settings and go to backup and reset and hit factory reset on the bottom. It will guide you through a few things and tell you what it erases and doesn't erase.

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Oh sorry. It will delete all the settings you have on the device and all your apps and app data. It won't delete any media or downloads that you have. Go into settings and go to backup and reset and hit factory reset on the bottom. It will guide you through a few things and tell you what it erases and doesn't erase.

Thank you very much you helped me a lot!

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok it back again, I Think it's started when I connected the device to the computer. I dont know if Its related but also upload songs from the computer don't work.

How are you connecting the device to the computer and how are you uploading songs?

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes, from the moment i did the reset till i think i connect the device to the computer.

I'm sorry I haven't even heard of this problem before. If the reset didn't fix it then I'm not too sure as to what is wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danny2024