quangtran1

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Pull down the notification bar, touch the quick notification panel icon (upper right corner), you'll find the Car Mode icon there.

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
This is what settings I have I don't have a car mode?

Posted via the Android Central App

Press the pencil icon at the top of that screen. It will show you more icons that you are not using. From there you can swap out which ones you use and don't.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

kieso

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I want a cradle but I have the wallet flip cover and I'm not sure it would work out so well and I don't want to have to take the cover off a million times because it'll eventually wear the part that clips into place on the phone

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
You can download Car Mode from the Samsung App store. It is not in Google Play. Will only work without a case. It doesn't need to be docked or on AC power to work. Just installed on my Note 4 because I could always read and reply to texts hands free while driving when using my iPhone 6 plus and Lumia Icon windows phone. I was about ready to sell my Note 4. Now I am happy again.

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Please provide link for Samsung's Car mode app. I couldn't find it in the galaxy app store or online at Samsung's website. I don't have a hands free mode. The att phone only comes with their car mode version and it won't read aloud incoming text and let you respond via voice command.

Thanks!