Card was just charged!

AspenQn

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
My credit card shows charged for full amount, but shipping status shows in process and will ship by 7/9. I didn't order until 6/12.

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on the 27th and now it has a blank tracking number in the order status. Yay! Looks like every pre order should ship today or tomorrow

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 27th and now it has a blank tracking number in the order status. Yay! Looks like every pre order should ship today or tomorrow

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Today before 4:30 or Thursday. Nothing shipping after 4:30 today or tomorrow per Verizon.

Last edited:
Reactions: matt0715

Skydog#AC

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I just got something from Verizon and they don't deliver on Saturday. So it sat in the FedEx location over the weekend. I think if you get overnight they will but standard two day that Verizon ships with (the "free" shipping option) won't deliver on Saturday.
Even if shipped Friday "Priority Overnight" (or by next afternoon) it will not be delivered until Monday. FedEx Express (not Ground or Home delivery) Saturday delivery requires an extra charge which, in this case, would have to be paid by Verizon. VZW is not going to do that.

...And nothing will move tomorrow, July 4th.

shatter71

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Called Verizon and got a different CS rep and she put the charge through again and I confirmed that the credit card company accepted it. My order status has changed slightly by dropping the 7/11/12 date (original date was 7/9/12 before credit card company denied the charge) to show:

We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet. Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time.

CSR assured me that she was just re-entering my charge information and that she was not putting in a new order so that my unlimited data would be protected. Keeping fingers crossed that phones ship out on Thursday.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Even if shipped Friday "Priority Overnight" (or by next afternoon) it will not be delivered until Monday. FedEx Express (not Ground or Home delivery) Saturday delivery requires an extra charge which, in this case, would have to be paid by Verizon. VZW is not going to do that.

...And nothing will move tomorrow, July 4th.

I've received stuff from Amazon on a Saturday (via FedEx) with their Prime two day shipping, but again, it's all about the greenbacks.

Had you opted for one day shipping, you could receive it on a Saturday.

slategalaxy

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
weird lol, i ordered a white 16gb on 06/10 and my card hasnt been charged yet, no email, yet some in this thread have received email/charged cc that set their preorder days/weeks after mine

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
So after I fixed my card I didn't get a tracking number but I got an email with this:

"Shipped via: FED EX

Dear Valued Customer,

Your order has been completed and is being shipped to you. You are no longer able to make any changes to this order. For more details on your order status visit..."

So...does this mean it shipped and i didn't get a number or that it will ship on Thursday?

jcondon

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I ordered early am on 6/22 via their corporate website (B2B). I ordered a 16gb blue. So far nothing. Which doesn't really surprised me but figured it was a data point.

brodrick

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
for reference:
I ordered on 6/18. 32gb Blue. No email. Still says "Expected Ship Date: 07/10/2012"
(Located in Washington State)

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
So is it fair to say they only have shipped phones from the first few hours of preorders? That's a bummer. At that rate Ill get my phone after it's released in stores :(

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EcuadorCynthia