Carrier Services battery usage.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok then its draining, ill report back if carrier service is doing same
Haha thanks dude I appreciate it. yeah if I have to uninstall the updates I don't care or if I have to disable carrier services I will. It's just a little ridiculous in my opinion if you ask me.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, once again I've uninstalled the updates...
08ac52b6654c263cad894c5b641f486b.jpg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This my screen shot on my pixel 4xl , it doesn't show up on battery stats . Also check it's permission ,is it like my screenScreenshot_20201020-100314.jpegScreenshot_20201020-100216.jpeg

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok , you'll find out probably next cycle after charged
huh yeah I probably will and it'll probably be the same thing for some reason. Carrier services on my phone has always been a problem. I don't know why. It's always killing my battery...this the third time in a row that is done so. yeah no one else is having this issue.. yes everyone will suggest hard wiping my phone but no one actually hard resets the phone for this issue but it's still a nuisance nonetheless lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
huh yeah I probably will and it'll probably be the same thing for some reason. Carrier services on my phone has always been a problem. I don't know why. It's always killing my battery...this the third time in a row that is done so. yeah no one else is having this issue.. yes everyone will suggest hard wiping my phone but no one actually hard resets the phone for this issue but it's still a nuisance nonetheless lol
It might need to be done , but let's see

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Your welcome:)
awesomeness... I will say that my phone is running fine overall. I just really want the new phone just like anyone else would. wish I'll see what the future holds in the store that's for sure... I really do hope there's no issue between the screen and the chassis on the Pixel 5 though!

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok let's see !
I know that this is irrelevant, but do you find yourself using RCS chat messaging from Android messages with anyone else? For me, of course, I barely ever use it maybe 2% of my time unfortunately.

also, for me, the only reason I use Android messages are then being a googler lol is it's easy to message from the web. Without using another service from the Play store and we're paying for another service...

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Looks good so far , why you screen shot comes blurry?
I'm guessing because unfortunately the Tapatalk app compresses the image so much. The problem is if I use the actual Android Central forums app, just like a lot of other users here have said, I don't get actual push notifications from the app. Tap to talk works great for actual push notifications. I find it annoying how all my screenshots can blurred out as well! Yeah, dude, looks good to me so far as well. I'll keep you updated as to what I see over the next couple days. This isn't the first time as you know that I've disabled RCS carrier services on my phone. Basically even when I do get the Pixel 5 in the future, This is a good taste test so to speak for battery life because obviously Android 11 is Android 11, and in my experience it is so far, RCS carrier services, and my work profile being paused 95% of time (lol) have made a significant improvement in battery. My point is that the Pixel 5 won't be any different, just bigger 4,080 mAh battery, and the wide-angle camera lens; That's the real reason I'm trying to nip this in the bud right now so to speak lol