Cases for cellphones and devices?

atuarre

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Stupid question, but all cases for a particular device should fit that phone or device right? If I buy a case for a galaxy S3 or Note 2 for instance from an ATT store, it should fit a Verizon S3 or Note 2 right? I know because of different device radios the device measurements may not be exactly the same but it shouldn't be a big difference would it?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Not a stupid question, we don't have them here on Android Central.

A general rule of thumb is that if it has the same name, they are the same dimensions (radios do not change this). So any note or sgs3 accessory will fit a phone from any carrier.

Where people get confused is when someone says that phone xx is a variant of phone xxx. That usually means that it was changed around a bit and the dimensions could be different.

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Sting32

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I am NOT as positive it is happening nowdays, you know since 2012...
but it was NOT long ago, that some phones, can be slightly different from verizon than the rest...
I know we (verizon customers) had this problem in the past, I have several Verizon phones that were slightly different from Verizon than anywhere else, example are my VERIZON versions of the HTC "Touch Pro" and the "touch pro 2" .
I'm no expert, but for a long time they used to be... now days, not as much, at least what I have seen (been shopping for a while, got the s3 finally.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000