Hshure

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Don't you think it is rather hard to press power button with the Speck case on?

I just took mine off for a while...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I picked up my HTC One X today and also got the Speck case (white with black grips). I don't find the power button to be as difficult to push as the volume rocker. I'd rather not use a case at all but am paranoid that something will happen if I don't use the case.

soulenigma

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Since i like to show the beauty of the phone (white) and keep it thin, I'm rockin the Zagg invisible sheild on the back and ifrogz anti-glare on the screen. With a phone this thin I just couldn't rock a standard case.

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I have the Zagg front and back, and a Speck case. The Speck case is rather hard to press the power button. And the Zagg sheild, to me causes me to have to press certain things twice sometimes...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

dfve

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I am torn with this one. I love the way it looks, but know I should put a case on it. I thought about getting the Zagg screen protector and then putting the Otterbox commuter case on it.

Does the Zagg really get bad reviews?

Got my one x sun, 10:30 am with a speck wht/blk rubber like cover. Protects either camera lens and face with a rubber lip,loos ok after a bit, but it's protected

newbey123

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I got the otterbox commuter in blue from ATT yesterday. I've had a commuter on two previous phones and like them a lot. I would have preferred black, but they aren't available yet. They show on Amazon.com as out of stock. Otterbox HTC4-8310020E4OTR Commuter Case HTC One X The Blues isn't that bad though and doesn't add much bulk to the phone.

The Otterbox website now shows the all black and black/blue case as coming soon. So I am hoping that means this week, because right now I am so freaking paranoid with this phone as I am kind of clumsy,lol!

newbey123

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Got my one x sun, 10:30 am with a speck wht/blk rubber like cover. Protects either camera lens and face with a rubber lip,loos ok after a bit, but it's protected

I am still looking for a case as the all black otterbox commuter is still apparently not out.

Do you like the speck white/black case? I heard that the case doesn't really do well with screen protectors and I have a Zagg shield on mine, so afraid it would cause the shield to roll up.

jonh918

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
jonh918, that looks quite nice, and not too much bulk being added. But, curious, does it hold lint?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually it's fine so far..my impact case for my sk was covered in lint Lolz

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Guru

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Skullcandy just released a really nice case for the One S. I'm sure they will release one for the One X soon. Looks slim and light duty for those who want to keep the slim profile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796