charging

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
? if your talking about a Micro USB charger then it should. I use my wifes EVO usb cable in the computer to charge my Epic and Her old Samsung reclaim wall charger..

Reactions: reeper55

bgsanti

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Is this true? I have a car charger that I used for my Evo 4g and really don't want to purchase another for the ET4G. Thanks in advance for any replies.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, the Evo 4g required that I have mutltiple charges all over the place. At home, in my car, at work, and just about anywhere I thought I might be because that phone was a battery hog.

I have since sold my Evo, with many of the chargers going along with the device, but I kept my car charger and work charger and use them both with my SGSIISE4GT.

This device has excellent battery life so I don't need to recharge as often, but there is no need to purchase additional chargers if you already have one around.

bgsanti

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!

I was on ebay earlier and found one compatible with both the Evo 4g and ET4G. After seeing that I assumed that my old one for the Evo should work, since it's micro usb.