[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Google its really pissing me off. They create a huge sense of want of their product by their consumers and then take a hot steamy piss on said consumer when they want it by these shortages. Piss poor on Google's part.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Google its really pissing me off. They create a huge sense of want of their product by their consumers and then take a hot steamy piss on said consumer when they want it by these shortages. Piss poor on Google's part.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

I just sent a strongly worded email to the Play Store about my Nexus 4 order and my poor experience with Google customer service.

Sent from my SGSIII

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I just sent a strongly worded email to the Play Store about my Nexus 4 order and my poor experience with Google customer service.

Sent from my SGSIII

Wish I could have co-signed. I get that things are popular. Awesome. Great. You can't tell me at this stage in the game that Google didn't know people were gonna buy their product in droves.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. :D

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
What sucks about the TV?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yet another reason Charter sucks a fat one. Good luck with the csr when this goes down. Charter is notorious for awful customer service. I've had a few issues resolved via twitter when phone support did jack ??$% to help.

Edit: Forgot the link: Source: Charter Doing Away With Entire Social Media Department - Employees Told to Switch to Phone Support or Leave | DSLReports.com, ISP Information

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Yet another reason Charter sucks a fat one. Good luck with the csr when this goes down. Charter is notorious for awful customer service. I've had a few issues resolved via twitter when phone support did jack ??$% to help.

Edit: Forgot the link: Source: Charter Doing Away With Entire Social Media Department - Employees Told to Switch to Phone Support or Leave | DSLReports.com, ISP Information

I say I have terrible customer support now and terrible internet speed so it's still a move up..in the world

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Should I wait for the Samsung Chromebook which is sold out until who the !@#$ knows when or get the Acer instead? I'm going to need one or the other by the first week of January. I'm starting to lean towards the Acer at this point. Thoughts?

Edit: NM. Went to newegg.com and got the 3G version for about $100 more with shipping and whatnot. I'm cool with that. Keeps my options open if I ever want to add a data plan to it which i doubt I will but you never know.

Last edited:

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Woohoo got a departure scan!
Scheduled delivery tomorrow!
It's all good. Gonna flash something right away. :D

Sent from my Toro :)p)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Celebrating my best friend doing awesome in his Culinary Math class with mini tacos

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354753157637.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354753157637.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 17