[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

picard-facepalm.jpg

Had my hands in the wrong place on the keyboard and didn't notice...

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm upright sitting at my computer. I've had 1 cup of coffee. 1 ciggie. However.... I wouldn't classify myself as "awake" yet.

And the Gnex drivers on this comp have gone screwy. Charges the phone but doesn't recognize the device.... confirmed by swapping out for a different cable.

Need more "breakfast" first.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Woke up to wifey making me apple cinnamon pancakes and bacon... I is in loves :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355063491423.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355063491423.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 23

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Watching Masterchef/Hell's Kitchen at night is close to torture... because I don't have any good food to make.

It's killing me.. :(

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Why would you have to take her vibrator to PA?

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

:(

Also, checked out a DNA and N4 yesterday. N4 inspired, shockingly, less loin quivering than expected. DNA looked great, the screen was the shiz, but it was...hot? For a demo?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Happy Sunday ,been a busy weekend for me .I was hoping sunday to just kinda relax and watch a football game but as of right not digital cable tv is out.
Hopefully its fixed soon even though i usually can still get regular cable tv but not this time.Neither one is working :eek:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm watching the tryouts for MasterChef. A thirty-seven-year-old Jamaican man, dressed in his US Army uniform prepares a somewhat classic Jamaican dish for the three judges. He's lighthearted and makes jokes, but seems somewhat unfamiliar with professional-level cooking. After tasting his dish, the judges sit back down.

Gordon Ramsay asks, "So what's the dream, Joel? Where are you going with this?" He responds, "My dream is to own restaurant. I want to name it 'Jermaine's'."​

joel2.png

"The name of my son."

"Your son?"

"Five years ago he drowned, while I was on my way from winter school."

"So the dream is to continue the legacy?"

"Yes sir."

"I've been shot at; trucks blew up; I am still here, I just don't know why. So this has to be the reason."​

Oh, and he made it into the competition.

joel1.png

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards