Visit site
Here's my pizza just got back.:)
e4a9u4ys.jpg

Sent from my SIII

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I did pizza tonight... Pizza, onion rings, fries and some bread sticks... All the favorite heart attack food groups... Chased it all down with a few Pepsi's....

No drinking tonight, just don't feel like it...

FWIW, I don't have them fancy plates like you guys.. Eat with my hands right out of the box with a piece of paper towel ;)

Update: TV is shipped.. Dell says delivery next Friday but I've been dealing with Dell long enough to know they usually come earlier than anticipated. Ordered a hard drive for my old laptop on Tuesday evening and it was here Wednesday afternoon next day (standard shipping) and 3 days before the scheduled delivery date.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Update: TV is shipped.. Dell says delivery next Friday but I've been dealing with Dell long enough to know they usually come earlier than anticipated. Ordered a hard drive for my old laptop on Tuesday evening and it was here Wednesday afternoon next day (standard shipping) and 3 days before the scheduled delivery date.

Nice. I am legit excited for you.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Is it bad to be sitting around watching that Guy Fierri on the Food Channel and his Diners Drive ins and Dives? Man there is some killer food from those places...

I'm freaking out, 1 week until my show starts back up... Gold Rush! I know, sad life hahahaha!

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Alright. Back to food and booze. That's the chatter for me. Leaving rock gym now. Heading home for some good eats!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I did pizza tonight... Pizza, onion rings, fries and some bread sticks... All the favorite heart attack food groups... Chased it all down with a few Pepsi's....

No drinking tonight, just don't feel like it...

FWIW, I don't have them fancy plates like you guys.. Eat with my hands right out of the box with a piece of paper towel ;)

We got a computer, monitor and speakers from Dell August. All 3 shipped separate and all 3 arrived early. Awesome if your FedEx or ups man is on the ball and leaves it somewhere out or sight if you aren't home.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys91