Check out the RAZR HD

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
If you would have read the link he posted you would have seen that the article states it is close to what the Razr HD may look like have.

Read the entire (short) article. Even read the comments posted, imagine that.

Did you read the article? It's starts out like this: "Say ?Hello? to the DROID RAZR HD by Motorola." Where does it state that it is "close" to what the Razr HD "may" look like?

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
is "Droid Life" that bad?

They used to be my favorite site a couple years ago. But then they got into posting a lot of rumors and "blurry cam" shots of phones. I think Android Central was growing and gaining popularity and they were losing readers.

I trust AC for all my Android info now. They always wait and never jump on the bandwagon when it comes to rumors unless it's a really reliable source.

Reactions: bed269

Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
They used to be my favorite site a couple years ago. But then they got into posting a lot of rumors and "blurry cam" shots of phones. I think Android Central was growing and gaining popularity and they were losing readers.

I trust AC for all my Android info now. They always wait and never jump on the bandwagon when it comes to rumors unless it's a really reliable source.

The vzw logo is on it so it's definitely coming

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I think it is going to have the same battery as the Maxx.

I do like the quote in that article that says "Our source claims that the screen is “amazing”". I don't have an issue with my current Maxx screen, so if it's better than that it's a bonus.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Almost every review for almost every new phone says the same thing about the screens, heck, remember when the first color screens on phones came out? Now that was a game changer...

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Can't tell much about the phone from just the kevlar backing, although I do like the pattern. Not so crazy about the camera being centered. We'll see how this pans out, if that's even the phone. I have a feeling that it is, though. I wouldn't mind jumping on it, but I'm a little worried the Motorola Intel phone might drop not long after this comes out. Hopefully they aren't going to release everything close together like they did in 2011.

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Meh...kevlar patterning does not a design make, Motorola. A bit uninspired and safe IMO.

I just tried something on my RAZR I havent tried in awhile....scratch it and see if the scratches stay. They dont, its either lite or you can rub it and it goes away.

I will take the function of that over form. I'm a function over form guy anyway tho... That kevlar backing over the entire back of the phone was a good idea......hopefully. The sides of my RAZR look alot more beat up than the kevlar area.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I just tried something on my RAZR I havent tried in awhile....scratch it and see if the scratches stay. They dont, its either lite or you can rub it and it goes away.

I will take the function of that over form. I'm a function over form guy anyway tho... That kevlar backing over the entire back of the phone was a good idea......hopefully. The sides of my RAZR look alot more beat up than the kevlar area.

No doubt that's cool. My complaint is with the design; assuredly kevlar can be molded into other shapes ;).

justin1578

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, the Razr Maxx price was $269.99 then they did a $100 off "Dads and grads" promotion taking it down to $199.99 (yeah, ok) and I decided a few minutes ago that Saturday will be the day I finally get the Razr Maxx, and now I see this.

Nice. Oh well, got to get a phone before I have to give up unlimited data and I'm not willing to pay over $199 for a phone anyway.

Chris.Inc2

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
So who exactly has to give up the unlimited plan? All my phones are smartphones but the bionic is not 4g or the other phone. Someone please explain it to me. My Maxx is the only 4g device.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

justin1578

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
So who exactly has to give up the unlimited plan? All my phones are smartphones but the bionic is not 4g or the other phone. Someone please explain it to me. My Maxx is the only 4g device.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

If you have unlimited you can keep it until you upgrade. Like if you have a 3G phone and upgrade to a 4G phone after the cutoff date (that has not yet been announced).

The exception being if you pay full price for the device, you are then allowed to keep your unlimited data. I'd rather squeeze in an upgrade before this happens, which is why I'm buying a new phone this week.

Jdm4292

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
When can we start a seperate section for this phone? Even the verizon galaxy s2 had one by now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Can't tell much about the phone from just the kevlar backing, although I do like the pattern. Not so crazy about the camera being centered. We'll see how this pans out, if that's even the phone. I have a feeling that it is, though. I wouldn't mind jumping on it, but I'm a little worried the Motorola Intel phone might drop not long after this comes out. Hopefully they aren't going to release everything close together like they did in 2011.

The S4 owns anything Intel at this point.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kora_soge