Christmas Lights Watch Face

Thomas Hemetri

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Christmas is coming, and you might want to wear something new: Christmas Lights Watch Face
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.thema.wear.watch.christmaslights

This is an animated watch face, and as always, it's free to try, to see if you love the design.
You can customize the color for free, and a few other essential settings (date, format, etc...)
If you want more, you can become a premium user, and use all its features: custom data & complications, custom shortcuts, animations, secondary timezone, and a lot more!

I hope that you will like it!

CIMWJgUm.jpg fNil2Abm.jpg
t6vPK13m.jpg V0WHWyZm.jpg

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I've always enjoyed seeing your watchfaces! I was curious -- are you using the new Jetpack library to create your recent watchfaces, or the older libraries? My understanding is that on Wear OS 3.0 watches (i.e., Pixel Watch, Fossil Gen 6, and a few others), watchfaces that don't use Jetpack won't pay attention to the Always On setting, and the display will time out after about 15 minutes (even with Always On turned on). I read that Google is working on a patch that will hopefully fix this in December, but until I see it happen, I'll reserve judgment ...

Thomas Hemetri

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I am still using the support library, because it offers the flexibility I need. I am currently working on migration, but it is not that simple :)

I personnaly own 2 Samsung watches, and I did not have such problem with the AOD.
Samsung had this issue in early 2022 on their EVA8 firmware, and they fixed it. I guess that other manufacturer will fix it too if same problem occurs, but for now, I have no negative feedback about it :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech