Christmas Nexus 10

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Google replaced my N7 3G in one day even though I had it for more then a month. So no worries, Google wants you to contact them after 15 days replacement expired and not Asus, Samsung or LG.

dajobo

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I get to open mine tomorrow morning... It's been sitting under the tree for about three weeks now. I do not have patience, and this had been killing me!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

legacylegend

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I was honing to buy one for myself but I was disappointed as they went out of stock before I could buy one :(. However, I have an awesome fiance that didn't have the patience to make me wait till Christmas to open the one she bought me! Felt like a little boy again.

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine is supposed to be delivered today! I decided last minute what tablet to get so ordered it from staples this past Thursday, just in time for it to get here today, or so they tell me. I dont know how I'm not going to be staring out the window all day. Right after I placed the order it went out of stock on the Staples site, so that made it even a closer call for me.

avandie

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I get to open mine tomorrow morning... It's been sitting under the tree for about three weeks now. I do not have patience, and this had been killing me!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I feel a little guilty that we opened ours early..... Also opened the case to go with it and the tote for work to carry it in. Couldn't take a chance on anything happening to it. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson