Cloudmagic email app stopped notifying me of new email

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Anyone using the Cloudmagic email app as a replacement to the stock email app? If so, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced the app just stop notifying you of new email that has arrived. Also, I have noticed that no email will arrive unless I open the app and then it will sync with all my email accounts. I have email sync turned on and I am syncing all data. Am I missing something?

I really like the app and it out performs the stock app. It allows me to do all my email accounts in one.

Any thoughts???

Thanks,
Nick

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Disregard everyone. I have seemed to fix it. Apparently, I turned off an app called "Unified Daemon". I remembered that I turned this app off about a week ago, kinda of around the time Cloudmagic stopped working. I din't think anything of it. I thought there was an issue with the program so I started looking at other apps to change to. Then I said, let me go back and turn this app back on an see if makes a difference. Sure enough, that was the problem.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Disregard everyone. I have seemed to fix it. Apparently, I turned off an app called "Unified Daemon". I remembered that I turned this app off about a week ago, kinda of around the time Cloudmagic stopped working. I din't think anything of it. I thought there was an issue with the program so I started looking at other apps to change to. Then I said, let me go back and turn this app back on an see if makes a difference. Sure enough, that was the problem.

Just read your post today. I have the mail app called mailbox and the same thing happened to me. The notification sound is gone. I looked at unified daemon and could not find the problem. The device is turned on. Any other suggestions ?

Mario Samsung S5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lather7753