CM RC4 out!!

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem with RC2, anyone have an answer for this, I'm useing UD 3.1.1 right now and I love the batery and would love to know opinions on RC4 as far as batery and comparison to ud

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

My battery was fully charged before I went to work and barely used it and it was down to 20% when I got home 8 hrs later, RC4 has terrible battery life, flashed my chevy lv 1Ghz and all is well again, but stock kernel kills the battery.

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
How is the memory in CM7 RC4 for the OG Droid?

I loved the ROM but I couldnt listen to music and browse the web (or multitask at all really) without it killing off the music. (Last used RC-2)

Currently running Peter Alfonso's Gingerbread ROM (GPA14) until CM7 can play music and do everything else =D

Yes, the overly aggressive killing of apps issue has been fixed and you can listen to music without it getting killed off.

hounddog88

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
My battery was fully charged before I went to work and barely used it and it was down to 20% when I got home 8 hrs later, RC4 has terrible battery life, flashed my chevy lv 1Ghz and all is well again, but stock kernel kills the battery.

What us the stock kernel it comes with?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine lasted all weekend (aproximately 42 hours) on one charge. That was nightly 32 and that a couple days before RC4.

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I am getting some improved battery life, or at least battery reporting. On CM2 I would be at say 40-50% in the morning, check a couple of emails, open facebook I would drop to 10-20%, this would be maybe a total of 5 min of use. Now on CM4 I am not having that issue and the battery seems to drain at a better rate. Also the screen redraw issues seems to be pretty much solved.

Running a quadrant test I am now testing above the Galaxy S, and before I was below it so there are some sort of speed improvement in this build.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene