AspenQn

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
How white would you consider this? A white white or a off white? Do you have a picture of it?

I have the Cream S23U and it is a true cream/vanilla and not the stark "Apple" white. It is classy and neutral.

Currently rocking it with a Bronze Leopard case by Velvet Caviar.

Attachments

• bronzeleo_main_image_s23u.jpg
    bronzeleo_main_image_s23u.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 58

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I always stick with black since I always use a case I did have a choice of every color but black it is!!!

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

This. The gray one looked a little tempting, but just the thought of the gray one possibly taking longer to be delivered was enough to make me choose the black. Because I don't really care what color it is under the case.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm most likely going to make a decision this week, but haven't decided on which version to get, like all 3 this year. But the Ultra is really nice but just out of budget this year, so that leaves me with the Plus or the smaller 23. I still like the Cream color this year but also like Black and the lavender is also nice as well .. lol. Decisions decisions...

Reactions: Morty2264

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm most likely going to make a decision this week, but haven't decided on which version to get, like all 3 this year. But the Ultra is really nice but just out of budget this year, so that leaves me with the Plus or the smaller 23. I still like the Cream color this year but also like Black and the lavender is also nice as well .. lol. Decisions decisions...
I find these kinds of inconsequential decisions so hard to make! I too would have a tough time choosing between Cream and Lavender. Keep us posted on what you decide! Exciting times!

Reactions: BEaRebel

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech