Coming from pure Android, will TouchWiz drive me crazy?

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah ur right my mistake...I could have sworn I seen a video of it though...maybe it was a demo
From what I've read it has a 360 panorama feature, but it isn't as good as photosphere, and doesn't have its sharing features.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
From what I've read it has a 360 panorama feature, but it isn't as good as photosphere, and doesn't have its sharing features.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I wouldnt expect it to be as good as photosphere, but then again I have never tried Photosphere so idk. Either way if anyone wanted Photosphere, rooting is the way to go
I'd be surprised if they didnt include sharing features to it, as much work as they put in their camera

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I wouldnt expect it to be as good as photosphere, but then again I have never tried Photosphere so idk. Either way if anyone wanted Photosphere, rooting is the way to go
I'd be surprised if they didnt include sharing features to it, as much work as they put in their camera

I'm just not sure if it has similar features to google's, where you can share it and have the scrolling effect like photosphere has.

jokout1

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
but what you can do is off load all your storage hoging files like video and music to the SD card and have plenty of room for Apps! Now, if that still isn't enough room, maybe waiting for the 32G model would be a better option.

Cheers

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

I have never had TouchWiz, Blur, Sense or any of the rest of them. But it doesn't make sense to me to take out something that comes with the version of Android it is using and then you have to root to get something that is part of the OS.

Tapatalk mofo

Last edited:

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Touchwiz is really in your face in its latest iteration and also most likely responsible for the lag seen when using it. I expect new roms to solve some of these issues.

I have a GN (got it on release day) which is my first Android phone coming from BlackBerry. I love using Pure Android and am really used to it, and by the way have never had any problems with this phone like others have. Will TouchWiz just drive me crazy? I have tried to help some friends with their Motorolo phones and I know it is not TouchWiz but I found it weird and hard to find things with the skin overlay on the phones.

Also well Google Now be on the phone or just S Voice?

And does the camera have Photo Sphere? Haven't seen it in any videos showing the camera app.

Between the specs, screen, and battery have me so, just worried about leaving Pure Android. So would love to hear everybodies thoughts.