Compatible watch?

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Is galaxy active 2 compatible with pixel 4? Currently still using my apple watch 4 paired to my old iPhone. Trying to sell that and get a pixel compatible watch. What's the recommendation?

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Is galaxy active 2 compatible with pixel 4? Currently still using my apple watch 4 paired to my old iPhone. Trying to sell that and get a pixel compatible watch. What's the recommendation?
My Samsung Galaxy watches work fine on my Pixel 4.

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been using a ticwatch pro for almost 2 years with my 3xl and it's been great. Still get Android pay and Google assistant. Plus it's moderately priced compared to others.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I am using a Huawei wear OS watch. The galaxy watches have a good reputation but limited apps as it runs on Tizen OS. It depends on what functions you are looking for.

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have Ticwatch Pro, Ticwatch Pro 2020, Gen 4 Explorist, Gen 5 Julianne and Falster 3 they all work well with my Pixel 4xl..

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I have a Fitbit Versa 2 that works very well with my Pixel 2, and the Google Fit app. If I wanted, I could put credit cards on it also.

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
@ Almath If I may ask, which watch do you like best? Which allow for responding to text/messaging apps from your watch?
I go back to the Gen 4 Explorist every time. That's my favorite, I like the look and the vibration seems more healthy them the new watches.
Edited to add: They all let you respond to text.

Last edited:

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Ended up buying the Fossil gen5 on sale last week. Its been ok so far. Battery is a big concern. Barely lasts a day. Playing. With some settings. Always on seems to drain it a lot. Hopefully I don't have to retun it. .

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Ended up buying the Fossil gen5 on sale last week. Its been ok so far. Battery is a big concern. Barely lasts a day. Playing. With some settings. Always on seems to drain it a lot. Hopefully I don't have to retun it. .
After a week ended up returning it. Battery life and ambient display are the main reasons. I couldn't see anything with my sunglasses on and day light. When i went hiking it drained the battery from 100 to 0 in am hour. So that made me return it

Now bought a Fitbit versa 2. So far so good. I still prefer the looks of fossil its a pity that wear OS is so bad.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
koop