Connect Tab S7+ to S21 Ultra for calls and texts

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to do this? I went through the steps on the S7, however after scanning the QR code with the S21 camera, it says there is no app on the phone associated with that information. I would like to get at least text messages mirrored from my phone to the S7. The S7 is Wi-Fi only. A YouTube video shows a setting on a Note 20 that makes this possible. That setting does not appear on my S21.

Last edited:

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to do this? I went through the steps on the S7, however after scanning the QR code with the S21 camera, it says there is no app on the phone associated with that information. I would like to get at least text messages mirrored from my phone to the S7. The S7 is Wi-Fi only. A YouTube video shows a setting on a Note 20 that makes this possible. That setting does not appear on my S21.

Is your S21 on AT&T or Verizon? If so they block the feature....very annoying!

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2520also%2520send%2520messages&token=nrR5heUX.

EDIT: The link above actually takes you to Samsungs Support article on what your asking...I'm not sure why it shows it as an Android Central link.

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes, the 512 Gb Verizon version. I actually had to go through the Samsung menu multiple times to get the 512 Verizon branded to go through. Figures.

Johnson21x

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Isnt it just turning on call and texy from other devices in the pull down notification or in settings. You just turn that on both devices and make sure your signed into the same samsung account of both and voila. I had this working on my s21plus and my galaxy tab s5e. No issues. Sometimes my messages came first on my wifi only tab s5e before coming to my phone lol.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Verizon has been blocking this feature on their phones since it first came out. You will need the unlocked verison or software to take advantage of the call & text feature.
Yes, the 512 Gb Verizon version. I actually had to go through the Samsung menu multiple times to get the 512 Verizon branded to go through. Figures.

Johnson21x

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Verizon has been blocking this feature on their phones since it first came out. You will need the unlocked verison or software to take advantage of the call & text feature.

Wow that stinks. We were just thinking about going to verizon too. Why would they block that feature? Does verizon have its own version or something?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1