Constant Reboot with December Patch

Darius DuPree

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Anyone having constant reboots on December Patch? I'm "using" my US Unlocked S8+ that I got from B&H yesterday and it'll just freeze up and reboot itself. It's done it like 20 times, even froze during a factory reset and trying to get it set back up. Luckily I have my trusty Pixel XL.

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having constant reboots on December Patch? I'm "using" my US Unlocked S8+ that I got from B&H yesterday and it'll just freeze up and reboot itself. It's done it like 20 times, even froze during a factory reset and trying to get it set back up. Luckily I have my trusty Pixel XL.
Any time you do an update, it's good after to close everything, power off the phone, boot into bootloader and clear your cache. You'll find this solves alot of issues with updates. Major updates such as android 7 to android 8, clear cache and factory reset.

Darius DuPree

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Seeing as how it was the only update out of the box the day I got it yesterday is crazy. I didn't even really get a chance to run my normal setup process with the phone

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site

may beyou got a unlucky one i would do a RMA and return it and get other one