Question contacts birthdays difference

Tamasteda

Apr 14, 2022
Visit site
i have a strange request.
i have birthdays in most of my google contacts.
i have made an excel spreedsheet tha import contacts and load 2 of them and the result is the age difference between them
for example i am 12 sep 1985 my wife is 27 oct 1985 and the result is 1 month and 15 days
i dont have app knowledge how to build one i mean to make this to an android app. you might say whats the usage. nothing just fun
i tried to find an app with that fuction but couldnt find anything

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello, If I'm reading your question correctly I believe this would be more of an Excel thing than an android thing. If you've been able to export the contact to your excel sheet and it displays the birthdays correctly, I do not think it will matter how the date is formatted provided they are all formatted the same, Excel can perform this task. I don't know the formula right off the top of my head but I know excel can calculate the difference between dates and display them in whatever format you'd like. I would Google, excel calculate difference between dates, and I'm very confident that the exact formula to do this will come up. Not that it will display the formula but that a link to a page with the answer will come up.

Oh and is your one month a 30 or 31 day month??? Perhaps just days, or even in hours for more accuracy. LOL.

Best wishes . Let us know how it turns out.

Tamasteda

Apr 14, 2022
Visit site
ok i will keep with my excel project.although i have found that there is a way to make an excel to apk with an online service but dont know if that would be wise or the result would be the prefered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000