Contest Closed - Logitech Revue Giveaway - Free Logitech Revue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yacoubean

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I have wanted a device to watch Internet video on my TV for a long time. Apple TV and the others are too limited. I just want Internet video, without Steve Jobs telling me what shows I can watch. This is why I like Google TV.

CyberThreat

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I would love to test out some Adobe AIR apps on a Logitech Revue! That would seriously be awesome. Maybe I'd make an AndroidCentral Google TV app in return ;)

pietila

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Google tv

The thing I would like most about this Revue is that it would be free. Surfing the web and watching tv on a big screen would be awesome to.

rgn2000

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I most looking forward to checking twitter mentions during sports events and TV shows. There really is so much, just want the thing in my hands!!!

newmexican

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
On GoogleTV I am looking forward to directly watch TV content from the internet, no more burning DVDs to watch my weekly fix of shows from Germany :D

FitzAusTex

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm most looking forward to the integration with my Dish Network Receiver and being able to access Netflix via the same HDMI input that I use for my Dish Network recevier.

WAGed

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to the death of traditional content distribution monopolies. Granted it still won't matter due to fact that they are typically the same monopolies that control the high-speed Internet connections.

sydeshow

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Really looking forward to seeing the power of Google search and services heavily building onto the TV service I already have! Plus, checking out Android Central in full 46" goodness will be awesome as well!

(And I want the one with the bigger G-B's. And the Wi-Fi's.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jameszang48