[Closed] Contest: Win yourself a brand new Google Nexus 7 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattw783

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I'll play. I changed my avatar to a funny stop sign that some mayor put up that made our local news a few years ago. The story was just hilarious. And yes, would love to win me a new Nexus 7 Tablet but may buy myself one for my birthday next week. :)

andthenwhat55

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Please let me get in the tablet game! I've got 2 more years of college to get through before I can think about ponying up for one myself. What better way is there than to start out with a Nexus?

AndyNico

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I've been a long time Apple fan boy, even writing for some blogs such as AppAdvice.com

I used to dismiss Android, but having used it recently I'm massively impressed.
So much so I am considering selling my iPhone and iPad and replacing it with a Galaxy S3 and a Nexus 7.

Andy 'possibly no longer Apple Fanboy' Nico

iPwn

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I changed my avatar to a work by Giger! Hehe, anyway the Nexus 7 looks amazing. This tablet could be quite useful with taking notes in class, or just chillaxing with a movie or some games. But I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot of fun with this device regardless of the reasons I'm using it. Even checking my email should be a lot more fun with a screen larger than my phone, but on a more portable device than my laptop. :p

Plus, it'll be my introduction into the world of tablets since it'd be the first one I own. :D

chris mart

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Wow this is a fantastic opportunity. I wish you guys will send one of this cool table. I already use own the avatar, so I think no need to change.

Sent from Taptalk. Please excuse my brevity.

AndroidReborn

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I am an experienced developer.Getting this tablet can help me develop better things for all android users out there.Thats why i need it.That,and i bricked my Galaxy tab :p
I want it
I need it
I must get IT
and my avatar says what i must win..........

Status
Not open for further replies.