Converting Apple Apps to Android

pittsm

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to get an apple only app to work on android? Like a conversion program or something? Anybody know anything about this?

camdroid

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Actually, there are a few programs that allow you to code an Android app in C++ now. Or so I've heard - I'm a Java guy myself, so I haven't done much with C++ and don't plan on it. But you couldn't just convert from iPhone to Android - iPhone uses Apple-exclusive libraries and Apple-exclusive development tools.

But anyways, as long as the app isn't extremely complicated, I'd be willing to create an app for you. What is it?

Reactions: pittsm

pittsm

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Actually, there are a few programs that allow you to code an Android app in C++ now. Or so I've heard - I'm a Java guy myself, so I haven't done much with C++ and don't plan on it. But you couldn't just convert from iPhone to Android - iPhone uses Apple-exclusive libraries and Apple-exclusive development tools.

But anyways, as long as the app isn't extremely complicated, I'd be willing to create an app for you. What is it?

pm sent

pittsm

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if flaming is necessary but it should be obvious that if it was that simple to convert apps from one platform to the other then the Android Market would already contain every app from the iPhone App Store.

true, but i never indicated an EASY way, i just wanted to know if there was ANY way.

grumpycompuprof

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Now that Falcon Pro UST as good as dead, is there another good Twitter app, like Falcon or better Tweetbot available?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

digitallove

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Now that Falcon Pro UST as good as dead, is there another good Twitter app, like Falcon or better Tweetbot available?

Have you tried the secret login way to use falcon pro? I'm loving it. But robird, plume, and carbon are good options too. Not as many features, but good.
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

grumpycompuprof

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Awesome. Trying Plume right now. So far I like it. The main feature I want is to keep the position synced between my devices. So far so good. The ads are a little annoying, but I'll wait before I she'll out some money to remove them. Once burned twice shy.

Michael Bardakji

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site

tribalwars app on iphone is much better than on android , any way to convert it or something?

ANmotoDROIDx17

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I have been looking for the past year and a half for a good slenderman game for Android. I know some people with Apple products and have the app "Slender Rising" ( https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slender-rising/id571640421?mt=8&at=10l3Vy) and "Slender Rising 2" ( https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slender-rising-2/id777317826?mt=8&at=10l3Vy). That is the best Slenderman app I have ever seen! Does anyone know if I could get this same app for Android, or somehow convert it to use for an Android phone??? I do not own any Apple products. Anything that anyone had to help would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Posted via Android Central App

Patrick Duffy2

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
i have a friends app called ninja nightlife . its an app which allows people to review clubs and bars, just wondering if you could code it for me for android

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy