Convince me to keep my S7

rcrew9

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm considering selling my S7 to my son and getting an Asus Zenfone AR due to the storage being 4 times the size and 6gb of RAM, plus a flat screen (I've come to dislike this curved screen). What am I going to lose by making the switch since the processor is basically the same Zenfone's 821 vs. S7's 820)?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering selling my S7 to my son and getting an Asus Zenfone AR due to the storage being 4 times the size and 6gb of RAM, plus a flat screen (I've come to dislike this curved screen). What am I going to lose by making the switch since the processor is basically the same Zenfone's 821 vs. S7's 820)?

Do it. You have several good reasons. After all it's just a phone and you may really like the Zen phone. I couldn't use the curved display myself. I just don't like it.

rcrew9

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Do it. You have several good reasons. After all it's just a phone and you may really like the Zen phone. I couldn't use the curved display myself. I just don't like it.
I have no experience with Asus phones, which is why I ask. For all I know their bloatware is worse than Samsung's or their architecture makes it run slower. How is the camera compared to Samsung?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams