Copy music files from Google Drive to library?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have bought Nokia 6 and am wondering whether I made the good choice. First of all I don't see an app called "Music". When I try to upload a file to become a new ringing tone it tries to do it from a place which looks like music library but is empty. Is it possible to copy such a file from Google Drive to that place? I live in Bulgaria.

Invictus0

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Google Play Music is the default music player on variants of the Nokia 6 that have Google Play services.

Where are you uploading the file from?

Mariana 2

Jan 9, 2018
Visit site
Google Play Music is the default music player on variants of the Nokia 6 that have Google Play services.

Where are you uploading the file from?

Thank you for answering! In fact I managed to perform the operation. Found a video in youtube. I just wanted to upload from my computer an mp3 to make a new ringtone. For some reason the USB driver for Nokia did not work properly and I copied the mp3 from my comp to Google Drive. Expected that there is an easy way to copy files from Drive to Nokia memory. No, there is no easy way. I had to go to Settings, Storage, download etc, to perform this quite simple task. If you are interested, this is the video. They speak there some strange language but the video is enough to guess what to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4gw0CmEKNM

Anyway sorry for Noikia, I was a fan, had from the old phones. There was a Nokia PC suit for it that was marvelous and gave access to everything in phone.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I use File Manager clock and flashlight by Productivity to copy and paste files from cloud to micro SD, and from micro SD and of course internal storage to cloud. It's easy to use and I love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38