cpu in note 2

pnico

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
how powerful is this cpu?

Is it among the more powerful ones in smartphones now or is this a totally new cpu from samsung?
also does jelly bean even see or recognize all processors?

the note does come with jellybean, doesnt it?

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
how powerful is this cpu?

Is it among the more powerful ones in smartphones now or is this a totally new cpu from samsung?
also does jelly bean even see or recognize all processors?

the note does come with jellybean, doesnt it?

Yes, Note 2 comes with Jelly Bean 4.1.1. 4.1.2 is coming if not being pushed out now to fix an exploit in the kernel that shipped with the device.

The CPU is a Quad Core Exynos 1.6ghz processor. Its pretty powerful and if I am not correct someone correct me but I believe this is a Samsung CPU. Jelly Bean will recognize all 4 cores, but it is more dependent on the applications your are running. Some will, some wont.

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Yes, Note 2 comes with Jelly Bean 4.1.1. 4.1.2 is coming if not being pushed out now to fix an exploit in the kernel that shipped with the device.

The CPU is a Quad Core Exynos 1.6ghz processor. Its pretty powerful and if I am not correct someone correct me but I believe this is a Samsung CPU. Jelly Bean will recognize all 4 cores, but it is more dependent on the applications your are running. Some will, some wont.

Correct it is a variation of the exynos 4 processor family from Samsung. From what I have been able to find its the Exynos 4412.

Samsung Galaxy Note II for Verizon: what's different?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts