Cracked screen

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Mine was more then scratches it cracked in several places on top rt corner and across top. I was not comfortable using it that way. So yes to me it was worth repairing on a phone less then 2weeks old.
Is it worth repairing some minor scratches on the screen?? It now has a screen protector. Idk how I feel. I'm numb :(

ctuna1

Sep 6, 2020
Visit site
No Case? So much for victus glass (gorilla glass 7 ) and the 6 ft drop tests)
bounced my s5 several times with a Zagg screen protector and a case no damage to the phone
case looked beat up after 6 years.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
No Case? So much for victus glass (gorilla glass 7 ) and the 6 ft drop tests)
bounced my s5 several times with a Zagg screen protector and a case no damage to the phone
case looked beat up after 6 years.
It's glass, glass breaks. It all depends on how it hits. You can put cases and screen protectors on them and they still can break.

Shaunda12

Mar 19, 2018
Visit site
It's glass, glass breaks. It all depends on how it hits. You can put cases and screen protectors on them and they still can break.

Agreed. I just recently dropped my S20+ when getting out the car. It hit right on the curve and cracked the screen in several different places. I also had a case on with Whitestone dome protector.

Last edited:

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Glad you were able to get it fixed. I had a heartattack on Friday when I dropped my phone face down . I thought the screen was a goner, but luckily it wasn't.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Glad you were able to get it fixed. I had a heartattack on Friday when I dropped my phone face down . I thought the screen was a goner, but luckily it wasn't.
Yeah.....dropped mine facedown on tile floor but they top and bottom of the case kept it from making actually contact with the screen.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I am rocking my note 20 ultra again. Got it fixed at a ubreakifix local to me. Got to keep my new ultra. View attachment 326401

Just be careful, when they replace the screen it breaks the seal and your phone is no longer water resistant. Happened to a co-worker last year, broke the screen and had it replaced at the same store you mentioned. Went on vacation a few months later and wanted to get some pics in the pool... killed the phone.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I had mine in a decent case no screen protector though. Damage from drops are not covered under warranty. If I went thru assurian which I have insurance from tmobile with copay would be about same price with no guarantee I would get a new device they would have sent a refurbished. I prefer not to send my device away.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shellycharls9