CyanogenMod 10.1.3 RC2

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else on this? If so, are you able to mount a USB drive? I can mount it in recovery, but it won't work in normal mode....any ideas? Yes, I have debugger checked.

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I have this same issues on the new Revolution HD 30 ROM when connecting to my Mac. The android file transfer utility never sees my device.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Just switched to AOKP ROM, works like a charm now. So far, this ROM appears fast and stable.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

flayzeraynx

May 6, 2013
Visit site
hello, can you share with us which rom did you installed? (with links if its possible.)
i have maximus hd 21.0.0 now but has some problems. i would like to use a rom supports usb otg, beats audio, possibility with zoe and no issues with connections

Just switched to AOKP ROM, works like a charm now. So far, this ROM appears fast and stable.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
hello, can you share with us which rom did you installed? (with links if its possible.)
i have maximus hd 21.0.0 now but has some problems. i would like to use a rom supports usb otg, beats audio, possibility with zoe and no issues with connections

You're not going to want AOKP or GPE then. If you want a good stable "sense" rom, as it looks like you want; then goto ARHD Rom, Use the 22.0 version: This rom is VERY stable and has all the things you like, without all the bloatware. There is a link on that page that says, "Firmware collection for HTC One", I tried clicking on it and it wouldn't load, that's perhaps where you'll find the 22.0 version, as it is not appearing on the main page; maybe it will be up by the time you get this. I would suggest trying the ARHD 30.0, like I said, all of them were stable.

I also have tried the Maximus version and had issues as well.

EDIT UPDATE: I cannot find 22.0 on that site right now, perhaps you can search and find the 22.0 version. I also tried downloading the 30.0, but there are no working mirrors. I'd keep checking back there, and I highly recommend this rom to you, based on what you said you wanted it to have.

http://android-revolution-hd.blogspot.com/p/android-revolution-hd-mirror-site-var.html

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter