Cyber Monday Sale $140 off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
That's a good deal. But I'm broke and it's not a big enough jump from the Nexus 5. But for someone coming from say, a Moto G, it would be a good upgrade.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Am I missing something? I get the splash page but there doesn't appear to be any registration form or link.

Looks like a code system.

Registration ends at 5:00 p.m. CT or while supplies last.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

Leon Stevens

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know how these "codes" work? I want to buy one, but I am out of the country. If I register and get a code, can I use it anytime or just that day. I am told that they will only ship to your billing address (correct?), so my idea of ordering/having it sent to a friends address doesn't work, but I don't want to miss cyber Monday sale.

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Looks like a code system.

Ah, so sign up itself begins on December 1 at 11:00 a.m. CT and then they will send out a promo code. Their sentence reads as though you should sign up now to receive the discount on the 1st.

Sentence should say: Sign up on December 1 at 11:00 a.m. CT to receive your discount.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if it would stack with other discounts? EDU?

shamelin73

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
This is a really good deal. Wish I would have waited but good for those in the market now.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm almost certain this won't go off without a hitch. Last year was a pretty bad experience for many people. Half of me just wants to keep the student discounted one I'm getting Monday and not even try. It'll probably sell out in minutes.

Posted via the Android Central App

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
$140.00 off 2014 Moto X 16 & 32G Pure Edition

details..

On Monday, December 1, at 11:00 a.m. CT sign up to receive a promo code for your discount.

With your promo code, you'll save $140 on a no-contract Moto X or get an on-contract Moto X with Verizon for only a penny. Plus you'll get 30% off all accessories with your Moto X purchase. Questions? Read our FAQs.

ALSO -

I purchased a Moto X alone, or with some accessories in the past two weeks at full price (or within 30 days in California). If I get a code, will you refund the difference in price that I paid?

Yes. If your non-discounted or promotional purchase was delivered on November 17 or later (November 1 in California), we have two options available:

If you register for a code and get one, give us a call. We’ll refund the $140 sale amount for an off-contract Moto X. For a Verizon phone purchased on contract, we’ll refund $99.98.
If you register for a code and get one, give us a call. We’ll refund 30% of the cost of accessories purchased at full price with the Moto X. No discount is available for accessories that were already on sale, discounted, purchased on special or using a promotional code.

Registration ends on Cyber Monday at 5:00 p.m. CT or while supplies last.

Motorola

PS; Im 4 days out from getting that same $140 off the phone i purchased on 10/27:cool:

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: $140.00 off 2014 Moto X 16 & 32G Pure Edition

It's still showing as "almost here." Déjà vu lol.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site

Still not live for me lol. I already have my Moto X, just want to get the discount.

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site

I grabbed a code and got the confirmation email..

I will order as soon as I have the code then compare it with my N5 before deciding which to keep.. I'm in California so I have 30 days to decide / return it..

Status
Not open for further replies.