Darn u staples!

seeker1321

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I also got a 2 year warranty on my xoom, but I went with square trade only cost me $68 with accidental coverage

Last edited:

rbaker507

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I had Best Buy Price match my Zoom to 399.99 and I bought their 2 year Geek Squad replacement warranty. If something were to happen to my Xoom I am fully covered for 2 years. This is peace of mind because I know the Xoom will be getting handled by just not me but by many others who see me using it and want to give it a test drive. If someone drops it on accident or spills something on it i am not worried. the Warranty is a great value especially with the coupon for 100 dollars off. Whenever I buy something in the electronic world that is over 150 dollars I always spring for the warranty. Thankfully I had an extended warranty on my Samsung DLP TV after 3 years the light source quit working and needed replaced. the part was 1000.00 and was replaced for free because i was backed by the exteneded warranty. So don't say that you will never "use" an extended warranty...its great to have just in case...but if you don't you might be screwed.
I bought from Staples after Best Buy would not match. Good price good machine!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174