Data call failure message...

Milkman333

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend purchased the Evo phone. She always get this message throughout regular usage on the phone. Along with...

Error code 67 registration failure. Your PCS Vision username / Password may be incorrect. PleAd try again.

What does this mean and how do I get rid of it.

Thanks

evoking404

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
How do you update your profile? By the way my evo is flashed over to boost is this something I can do myself or something I should take back to the dude who flashed it?
Thanks for the help in advance

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Usually... that error message appears when your data connection isn't working on the phone.

Menu - settings - system update - update profile, if that doesn't work return the phone to be re-flased.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Dang tried that and it says update could not be completed error code 1012. I hope this is something I can fix.
Sometimes you'd have to tap "update profile" a few times in order for it to work.

I'm thinking that - a problem might had occurred during the flashing of the device.j

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem but. I contacted the dude I had my phone flashed from and he said that Boost has changed alot of stuff. So he told me to send it back and he will re flash with up to date with boost. ;);)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24