Data transfer from AppInventor Slider to Arduino

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I want to make a slider that produces values ​​between 0-255 and I want to be able to read and use those values ​​from Arduino, which blocks should I use?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Much good it’s done, and indeed, I’m not surprised that forum members feel no inclination to help someone who has not registered as a member.

DioniaMuscipula

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Hello there, I have a question regarding flashing Arduinos using ArduinoDroid which I do think has relevence on this forum. All I am asking is where is the best place to ask.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello there, I have a question regarding flashing Arduinos using ArduinoDroid which I do think has relevence on this forum. All I am asking is where is the best place to ask.
Hi, Welcome!
They placed your question in software forum , so hopefully some members here can chime in and help you out .

DioniaMuscipula

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Essentially my question is about both ArduinoDroid and the Makeblock Auriga. Firstly I have managed to flash a Nano using the CH340G USB cable with my code and it works.

I am told via the www that the Auriga is compatible with the MEGA 2560 except that ArduinoDroid cannot change the baud rate and fails to upload the sketch.

What I want to know is what board is the Auriga based on?

Andrue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii