Default weather widget not auto-updating on S22?

Lok3sh

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

Just got my phone in the other day and the thing that's been bugging me the most is that the default weather widget does not auto-update on my home screen. There is a little reload icon I have to keep tapping to see what the current weather is. Is this a bug? Or default behavior?

I have gone into the settings of the weather app and asked it to update the weather every hour. But is that just for inside the app or should the widget be updating as well?

Thanks!

Last edited:

DLIVINGS

Jul 7, 2017
Visit site
I just noticed the same thing . I have mine set the refresh every hour and it's not. I have to manually do it. maybe the next update will fix it

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine is updating just fine. I have it set to update every hour. I switched from an s21 plus to the S21 Ultra using Smart Switch and everything transferred over fine.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hey all,

Just got my phone in the other day and the thing that's been bugging me the most is that the default weather widget does not auto-update on my home screen. There is a little reload icon I have to keep tapping to see what the current weather is. Is this a bug? Or default behavior?

I have gone into the settings of the weather app and asked it to update the weather every hour. But is that just for inside the app or should the widget be updating as well?

Thanks!
I just noticed the same thing . I have mine set the refresh every hour and it's not. I have to manually do it. maybe the next update will fix it
You have to go back and renable location agreement Screenshot_20220225-172541_Weather.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter