Delete All emails?

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Is there a way to delete all emails in you trash or sent items folders? This is instead of having to check every email then click on delete.

shovelheadhd

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I did find out today that you can just keep pressing on the email header and it will give you the option to delete, forward and reply without opening the email.

Edit: I should have read a little better I didn't notice you were asking about sent and deleted emails.

Last edited:

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Yea this has been posted a few times and so far no solutions seem to have been found. Hopefully this problem will be fixed at some point.

I agree, I hope it does get fixed. As far as being posted a few times I did an advance search of delete in the title only in the Moto Droid forum and found nothing so I thought I was first to ask. Oh well.

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Emeail deletion

I first asked this a couple weeks ago. I was hoping that after downloading a file management program (like explorer) I could find where my e-mails were being downloaded to, but I have not so far. Does anyone else know this? If I was able to delete everything, this would be better than picking one at a time.

kamismith

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it's very easy to delete gmail on the computer with a quick click and delete, but they still download to my android. Is there a way to delete ALL gmails from my android at once, without having to delete one at a time? Thanks!