deleting google sync photos? verizon nexus

tiemeup

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Forgot to turn google sync photos, can't find a way to delete them from phone. hooked up to computer and they don't show up on phone at all.
What to do?

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Forgot to turn google sync photos, can't find a way to delete them from phone. hooked up to computer and they don't show up on phone at all.
What to do?

They're not on the phone, hence they're not deletable from the phone.

You can turn off Photo sync in settings or they can be deleted via G+ on the computer

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
question..when you guys do that does it still show the folder for the sync? or does it just show your own photos that youve taken on the phone?

Josh515

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
The latest Google+ update allows you to delete photos directly from the Google+ app on your phone. This can help if you haven't disabled Google+.

TinHawk

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I hate to bump an old topic, but I ran into a problem that isn't fully answered here.

You have to:

1. Unable Google photo sync : Settings -> Accounts & Sync -> ____@gmail.com -> Un-check "Sync Google Photos"

2. Force quit AND clear data on both Gallery and Google+ Apps

3. Refresh or whatever. Problem solved.

I got the Samsung Galaxy S (the first one), and when I synced to Google, it loaded my G+ photos. It's not on my phone, but I want them removed.

Going to Settings, Accounts & Sync, gmail shows me the following:
Sync Books, Sync Contacts, Sync Gmail, Sync Picasa Web Albums, Sync Calendar.

There are no general settings, and there's nothing for G+. Also, clicking these actually starts the sync process, rather than allowing me to remove the option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nictu