Delivery

Boswell

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, I'm from Toronto and I plan to buy a Nexus One the end of April when I visit my sis in Washington and have it shipped there so I can save on shipping and tax costs to Canada. My question is, if I have a problem with the phone and need it to be sent back for repairs/get a new one, will there be any problems getting that done because I'm at a different address (In Canada). I'm not sure if I'm clear with my question

Boswell

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Another question. I plan to go to Washington the afternoon of the 22nd (thursday) it would be perfect if it would be delivered on the friday as I'll be there to accept the delivery (no one else will be home). Roughly what day should I order it for it to get there the friday. It seems to take most people 2 days for it to be delivered so I figure Wednesday?

Boswell

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Aight this is officially the last questions I have on the delivery topic. The phone delivers on saturdays right? And if I want it delivered saturday, should I order early thursday, or anytime thursday? (If you haven't noticed, I'm pretty excited to get this phone!!)

Captain Amazing

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
My Nexus One was shipped via Fedex overnight. That means no saturday delivery. I know that Fedex has the option to do saturday delivery, but its more expensive, and I do not know if you can request the shipping be upgraded.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC