Device Stuck At Boot After Sideloading Stock Razor Image Using ADB

bsalyers

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello, Android wizards. Hope all is well with you and yours.

I have been playing around with my ancient Nexus 7 2013 wireless tablet and am having trouble recovering to stock after trying out LineageOS. In resetting, I lost access to TWRP, but still have access to stock recovery (this is my 3rd attempt to recover to stock ROM). The bootloader is unlocked, I booted into recovery and sideloaded razor-ota-mob30j-a1d349f7.zip. The process completes and reports no errors. When I reboot, I get the colorful animated loading screen from the stock ROM, but that's where it stays, endlessly.
As part of installing Lineage, I sideloaded a zip that repartitioned the disk to increase usable space (from the Lineage "Tools" folder), but even after that, it rebooted without issues and worked perfectly. It was while trying to reinstall TWRP that things got sticky. In its present state, it has a stock ROM that bootloops, no custom recovery, and of course, no root. Luckily, it hasn't had any data I cared to preserve in many years.
If anyone can suggest a way to move forward, either with a stock or custom ROM, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.