Did anyone have this icon popping up on your screen "prevention information"

Andrew Cacal

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I already past my 2 weeks return policy. In my head I kinda regret getting the galaxy note 3. I should've kept my iPhone.

Posted via Android Central App

CODRAGONJR

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I've been looking all over these threads trying to find an answer and nothing. It doesn't make me confident in my decision to switch from my iPhone. My phone also stopped being a me to send and receive text and phone calls. Went into an AT&T store and got my Sim card replaced. Helped for about 10 minutes now it's doing it again.

#QPRD

CODRAGONJR

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Also just out of curiosity. ..does anyone else who is experiencing this have the Gear? It seems the issue is when my Gear is connected.

#QPRD

grd117

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
i called samsung and they forward me to the knox department, and informed me that there was a bug in the last knox updated and that they are aware of it and working on it , but so far no fix. they advise to click on the notification and hold , click on app info and clear cache and that should stop the notifications . But if you reboot you will get them again

Andrew Cacal

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I've been looking all over these threads trying to find an answer and nothing. It doesn't make me confident in my decision to switch from my iPhone. My phone also stopped being a me to send and receive text and phone calls. Went into an AT&T store and got my Sim card replaced. Helped for about 10 minutes now it's doing it again.

#QPRD

I hope they can fix our problems.

Andrew Cacal

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
i called samsung and they forward me to the knox department, and informed me that there was a bug in the last knox updated and that they are aware of it and working on it , but so far no fix. they advise to click on the notification and hold , click on app info and clear cache and that should stop the notifications . But if you reboot you will get them again

Thanks for your response. I like return this phone but they say I can't because I past the 14 days return policy. I'm stuck with this phone till my next upgrade. And if they buy back this galaxy note 3, they only go give me $140 for it. wtf

PastorDroid

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't worry too much about it. It seems to be a Knox bug and it only occurs when you connect/reconnect to wifi.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stark