Did I just make a mistake buying a Pebble Time today?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So after a long debate I decided to buy one. I can however still cancel my order with Amazon. I wanted the Red model and got a pretty good deal on it. The black model was even cheaper. I bought a skin for my Red pebble time in Blue as I'm a Spider-Man and cap America fan. It was the best under 100 dollars option still out there unless you guys can direct me otherwise. Do I need to cancel my order or am I okay taking the chance on it for well under $100 bucks? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So after a long debate I decided to buy one. I can however still cancel my order with Amazon. I wanted the Red model and got a pretty good deal on it. The black model was even cheaper. I bought a skin for my Red pebble time in Blue as I'm a Spider-Man and cap America fan. It was the best under 100 dollars option still out there unless you guys can direct me otherwise. Do I need to cancel my order or am I okay taking the chance on it for well under $100 bucks? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated
Nevermind! I cancelled it and ordered a Zenwatch 2 instead. Much better. Longer updates and Asus is still in business.

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Nevermind! I cancelled it and ordered a Zenwatch 2 instead. Much better. Longer updates and Asus is still in business.
How do you like the Zenwatch? Got the Android Wear 2.0 update. Pretty nice. I am getting used to it.

But, I still miss the Pebble. Lol.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
How do you like the Zenwatch? Got the Android Wear 2.0 update. Pretty nice. I am getting used to it.

But, I still miss the Pebble. Lol.
Did you have the pebble? How was it compared to the Zenwatch 2? I really wanted that pebble but knowing they lost their support and app eco system made me not get it.

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Did you have the pebble? How was it compared to the Zenwatch 2? I really wanted that pebble but knowing they lost their support and app eco system made me not get it.
I had the original Pebble and bought the Pebble Time early this year. Pebble was solid and just did the job. Android Wear is better in many ways but I miss my Pebble.

If they had not been bought it and shut down, I think I would still be using it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe