Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylemaguire

Resident Teen
Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
As jstnp said, the archive forums are a new concept we'd been testing over in the Optimus V forums. The idea was to separate ROM's that are actively under development from those that aren't -- in an effort to create less confusion and problems for those who're trying to sift through what still works and what doesn't.

Could it be possible to have old recoveries moved there too? There's only a few that should be run.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Could it be possible to have old recoveries moved there too? There's only a few that should be run.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

I second this, personally. While some of the older recoveries still technically work, there are some like smccloud's ClockworkMod that just cause issues for various reasons.

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
How come the newest dead ROM was chosen first and not thunder ROM or something froyo based ? That thread was still active comparatively....

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I fully support thekraven and his decisions. He is a great dev and deserves complete credit for his talent so in no way do mean any disrespect towards him for what I am about to say.

I think maybe what the mods and powers that be are saying here is since his ROM is now a private ROM only, maybe the discussions about it should stay private as well. Just a thought.

I've been told he is going to continue building it but in private for right now.
44188315-29b7-0002.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I sent Cory a list. When he has time I'm sure they will be closed and moved.

Thanks but why is the most current one killed off FIRST? That CAI thread stayed at the top of the forums list DAILY. More replies to it than any other thread...kinda strange

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
That's correct. The owner of the thread (thekraven) requested it be closed, therefore Cory saw it as an opportunity to implement the start of the archived subforum. Its that simple people.

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
That's correct. The owner of the thread (thekraven) requested it be closed, therefore Cory saw it as an opportunity to implement the start of the archived subforum. Its that simple people.

Exactly. Can this whole issue be dropped by everyone? It is what it is. Period. Lets move on.

Sent from my LS-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards